Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Panto Play!

Hello Bloggers, Today I am going to talk about a Play we are doing in my class at the moment! So what is happening is we all tried to get a part in the play but all of us did not get a part so I was lucky to get a part a longside my best friend Thom Me and Thom are people called Spotty and Grotty I am Spotty and Thom is Grotty!

Although so far we have not really started to get this play underway I have just been on a hoilday down to lake Benmore and I was trying to gets ome time to do things on this play and I am really happy that I got this part in the play!

So that is all BYE BLOGGERS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.