Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

HOMEWORK - Weather Report!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about my homework blog and what I am going to be doing is telling you what the weather is!

So I am going to put a video in of what the video is but... be aware there is a high cringe level please dont laugh at me! Also this is just a quick video so dont be thinking that it has taken me hours to make!

I chose this weather report because I through it might inspire somebody else to make something like this and put their time into making something like this also I made this because I think that it is something that peeople will like not just scroll Past!

BYE BLOGGERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.