Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

I made a snowman Out of Vegetables!

Hello Bloggers, Today I am going to be talking to you about Pet Day!! So what happens on Pet Day is in the morning is we make a Vegetable Sculpture Or a Sand Saucer! I have a Vegetalbe person and It was a Snowman! Here was some of the things that I has to use for my Snowman!
Apples
Pea's
Carrots
Mint leafs
and toothpicks!

Next we went outside and Bridget was showing us some things on her horse and Bridgets horse can play soccer I know that is insane! Also after that we did the hobbie horse race! Lots of people did the hobbie horse race but I did not do that part of the day!

After that all of the pets came into school and my dog named bonnie came to school and she did the corse for small dogs she did really good!

Here are some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.