Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Did the whole school go to town?

Hello bloggers, Today I am going to talk to you about out trip to town! So before I get started I would just like to say thank you for supporting me and commenting on my blogs that is amazing!

What we did Today Is went into town to listen so some people play music for us I really liked the start wars song it was epic because of all the people singing along and cheering I really liked this because the people doing this have put extra time and effort into there things they have been doing!

Here are some of the songs that got played!
  • Star Wars Theme Song!
  • Frozen Song.
  • Mac Donald's Add song!
And some more that I did not remember the name of! And before you guys get to happy yes the whole school went not just my class BUT THE WHOLE SCHOOL I know right it was insane! You guys are asking yourselves where is this happening? It is happening in the Town Hall!

After we finished all of the amazing songs that were getting played we went into the Margret Mahy Playground! While we were at the park we were all having so much fun we were playing tag and running around and going down this amazing SLIDE! 

Then after we got home on the bus we got told to start the work again... So I thought that I would something fun and blog about our AMAZING day out for you guys!










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.