Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Homework! - My New School Uniform!

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to talk to you about what process I went through to make this!




So that's what I made and the process I went through was just putting in an image and tracing it with a tool called polyline! The tool polyline is really fun to use you guys should use it on your work it is really cool!

This is the main steps to success
  • Find an empty Doc
  • Make a plan!
  • Make that plan into a real thing!
  • Then become creative!
  • And your done.
So pretty east steps but the hardest part for me was making the shorts because I never really make things like that!

Anyways that's all for today BYE BLOGGERS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi i am from hornby primary school i came to your blog and i love the way you detailed your uniform and i love the dark blue with the black bye have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.